Monday, March 17, 2008

Turtle bay




Kim and i took lili and nate to turtle bay for a cooking class. Every friday they cook some fancy meal and you can watch then sample it.

This time they made shrimp Dumpling with a citrus soy reduction. IT was really realy really yummy! that was the first time that i actually wanted to try and make.

I have always got that i look older then kerri. People always think i'm the older one. We all wondered which one looked the oldest? Kim? kerri? or me? We were going to ask some stranger to see what they said but never got around to it. While we were at turtle bay we kind of got an answer. I was holding baby nate and kim was pushing lili. We walking to the cooking area and one of the cooks came over and said they were doing a wine tasting as well and we could have some if we liked. I said no thank you! Kim was standing next to me but he was looking and talking to me, for the both of us.. so it seemed. Then a few minutes later he came over with two glasses of wine. he walked passed kim and went to hand me the glass. I said oh no thank you! Then he turned to kim and she said no.

I think we kind of had the answer. i'm not even old enough to drink and the guy was talking to me as if i was the oldest. PLus i even had the baby. In kim's defense she did have her hair in pigtails.

Sad day to know that the youngest is mistaken for being the oldest!!! theres like a 5year gap!! i'm going to be an old lady when i'm 30!!! One of kim's friends did say she thought i could be in high school.. but that was only because she knew i was here for spring break so she just thought high school.

0 comments: