Monday, March 17, 2008

S*R*I*N*G B*R*E*A*K

This was a super fun spring break!!! I had so much fun hanging out with the HOWARDS and the CALLS!!!

I had so much fun playing with my niece Lili on the beach. she was a blast to play in the water. She's a little fish and loves to play in the waves. My nephew Nate and niece Kaci love the water as well. Kaci was sooo cute in the water. she laughed the entire time. I mostly played on the beach with baby nate. He is so much fun. FOr some reason both lili and nate think that if you build a sand castle or write in the sand, it's their job to mess it up or destroy it. After i realized that they would go out of their way to mess up my creations, i started making stuff just for them to mess up.

THANKS KIM KERRI BRAD NATE LILI NATE AND KACI!!!

I have the greatest family ever!!!

0 comments: