Saturday, March 15, 2008

My nieces and nephew




So i got a sewing machine for christmas. Kerri said I oculd use it to sew kaci a dress for easter. I thought that it would be a fun adventure so i took the challenge. Kim heard about it through my blog and then basically told me i had to do the same for her kids. Since i am the greatest and favorite aunt i took the challenge for doing an outfit for all of them.

Since i have never ever sewed anything from a pattern i bought the easy patterns. I found kaci's fabric but had to weigh each option because kim is crazy about how her kids look. I picked what i thought was best.

Kac's turned out alright. It wasn't to hard. Nates was the same pattern as kaci's but in pants not a dress. I wasn't sure how tall the little guy was so i just left it the length it said too. I didn't start lili's until the night before i left. I didn't finsih until 3:30 am. The picture kind of hides how bad it turned out. I made her a purse as well that looks good. Nate ended up looking like a red neck farmer baby. I think kaci's turned out the best and it was orginally for her so all is well =]

0 comments: